Okay the last few days have been a culinary wonder for Angelina! Today we were "having" a cookie (aka teething biscuit) and I usually tap it on her teeth because she thinks its funny and I will scrape it along her back teeth to try to initiate a chewing motion. I couldn't believe she actually started to bite down on it and didn't try to fight it out of her mouth! I let go and she kept it in her bite so I snapped a picture then she just grabbed on and handled it herself. She totally demolished this thing! It was a funny scene because we were all at the table and we were telling Brady to look at sissy with the cookie so he says "ooh sissy got a cookie, mmm that's good!" Larry was taking pictures with his cell phone as well.
For the longest time now she has been only taking small bites of baby food probably not more than 1/4 of a jar on a good day. Well, I guess she has decided if the baby can do it, then she can do it too! Now she is able to get about 1 1/2 jars down per day and has been trying to give herself water out of the sippy cup. She can hold onto the handles and bring it up to her mouth but hasn't yet figured out that she has to lift it up to get the water so Mommy helps just a little bit!
This is just another bit of positive response to the HBOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment